The Greenworks GD40BC Brushless Line Trimmer allows you to carry out a range of jobs around the garden without being constrained by where the nearest electrical socket is, or by having to handle messy fuel and oil. The integrated and adjustable D-Grip handle gives the user a choice of working positions, and the harness makes it easy to use for longer periods. The trimmer has a variable speed trigger for optimised control, a kickback barrier to protect the user from getting too close to the blade, a line diameter of 2 mm to power through the toughest of long grass. You can change the line head to a blade to cut through tough weeds The lightweight Brushless motor really gets the best power out of the 40v battery system. Brushless motors are quieter, more efficient, more powerful, and less prone to wear and tear than non-brushless motors.
- 35cm (14″) cut path with variable speed trigger to provide on demand power to get through the toughest weeds with ease
- 2mm dual line bump feed head provides quick, on-demand line advancement to rip through your garden
- DigiPro brushless motor for more run time per charge
- Top mounted motor design combined with a steel straight shaft allows for perfect balance and ergonomics while trimming your garden
- Attachment capable design that can accept attachments from multiple brands such as Ryobi, TrimmerPlus and more
- Includes power head, string trimmer attachment, guard, auxiliary handle and operators manual.
- Warranty: 2 years