This pair of up and over pole supports easily supports the longest poles with a cantilevered support system. They easily fit the standard 25mm leg, but lots of other configurations also. A must have for long pole work.
Pole Support Pair
includes two Matchbox pole support arms
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We aim to be fair in our delivery charges, and only pass on the costs we get charged for delivery to you. Our general charges are £3.99 per box for orders under £50.00, and £6.50 per box up to a max weight of 30 kg over £50.00 . This reasonably reflects what we pay to most UK postcodes. Remote postcodes do cost more and as such we reserve the right to add the remote surcharge cost to the delivery cost at the time of order. Orders involving multiple parcels or weights of over £30 kg will also cost more and we reserve the right to add any charged weight surcharge cost. You will be able to see the total cost of delivery for the items and can choose not to proceed with the order if you believe the cost to be too high.
Small items such as some accessories can be posted by Royal Mail. If we can post the item you will be charged the postage, but we reserve the right to decide which is the most appropriate shipping method and cost.
Where Do We Deliver To?
Where next working day delivery is available, we try to deliver as follows:
- England (Mainland): next working day delivery is available to all mainland English postcodes.
- England, Isle of Wight: we can deliver to the Isle of Wight, but it will take longer and a next day service is not possible.
- Wales: next working day delivery is available to all mainland Welsh postcodes.
- Scotland (Mainland): next working day delivery is available to most mainland Scottish postcodes.
- Scotland (remote mainland locations): we can deliver to most remote mainland locations, such as the Scottish Highlands, but it will take longer and a next day service is not possible.
- Northern Ireland: We can deliver to Northern Ireland, but the cost will be higher and there is no Next Day service.
- Offshore and extremely remote locations: we may be able to deliver to offshore UK islands by special arrangement so please ring us to discuss.
Delivery days are Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are not made on weekends, Bank Holidays or between Christmas and New Year.
We use a variety of different couriers. We will send you tracking information by email if it is available, and where possible some of our couriers are able to give delivery time updates by text message if you have inserted your mobile phone number during the checkout process. Please note that we are not always able to provide you with a specific delivery time.
Cancellation, Return and Exchange Policies
Damaged goods happen very rarely but if you do think there is an issue do not attempt to use any goods. Take pictures of the damage and contact us immediately and within fourteen days of delivery.
There are no enquiries yet.